The Superior Pack includes:
We will send you a PDF document with practical information to prepare yourself before the trip. We will advise you on the following:
- International health insurance for students.
- Information about apartments and individual rooms (we don´t do the research, we refer you to our real estate partner companies).
- Procedures to legalize your stay (ID processing, etc.)
- Advice for opening a bank account as a foreign student.
- General information on academic qualifications (official and private diplomas).
- Practical information about mobile phone companies, transportation, etc.
- Tutoring for foreign students “living in Barcelona as a local”. In this meeting we will discuss different topics. We will do this on two different dates convenient for the student.
- Private transfer from El Prat Airport to your destination. A Barcetip member will be waiting for you with a sign at the arrival building in order to take you to Barcelona. Ask for the price, in case you arrive to a nearby city.
- Personalized management for house registering (empadronamiento) and obtaining the Spanish ID for students (NIE) (Nº de Identificación de Extranjeros). We will inform you on how and where to do the house register and obtain the TIE.
- 30 minutes of free use of eCooltra electric motorcycle. eCooltra Barcelona is a perfect city to move around by scooter. COOLTRA is a company that offers motorcycle rentals for days or months and also has the service eCooltra motorcycle use per minutes. We will give you a discount code and you can take 30 minutes for free.